TamLChannel.com
TamLChannel Forum • View topic - The Answers Thread (Post Your Questions Here)

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:54 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:06 am 

1) I'm still in process of upgrading all my gear to level 10 (75% complete), currently only my favourite items are level 30 with others at various levels behind although, as I said, 75% are already level 10 or above. I plan to continue to upgrade them all to keep all same level as my high level gear so will focus on upgrading the low level gear first and then upgrade all gear at the same time.

2) I focus only on my DF. I fuse all elemental gems into capped ones (to use for my DF), regardless of their value, although I try not to fuse 3 big ones together, to reduce the amount of fuses needed. I don't mind the time it takes to fuse as I play DM a lot (probably 70% DM and 30% normal play). I only have 2 DFs at the moment so will start working on the elemental gems when these two are capped (unless I obtain more DFs). Currently my intention is to only start working on elemental gems after all my DFs are capped.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:28 am 

This is a "hot theme", and it hangs on personal choices, bit I wouldn't advice to play too much DM, specially early on.
I may be a minority here, but, my points are: you tend to consume (fuse) more gems that you can collect playing DM almost exclusively.
Early on (awake below 1000, titans below 50K) the drops are only "so so".
And you cannot rollback DM levels, so once played, it's done.
I mean, i like to assure that, every time I play an act in DM, it will be worth (forge, gems fuse...). And keep in mind, that, at really right DM levels, it's basically impossible to beat a boss fight without potions (TB+).

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:41 am 

CEJ777 wrote:
1) I'm still in process of upgrading all my gear to level 10 (75% complete), currently only my favourite items are level 30 with others at various levels behind although, as I said, 75% are already level 10 or above. I plan to continue to upgrade them all to keep all same level as my high level gear so will focus on upgrading the low level gear first and then upgrade all gear at the same time.

2) I focus only on my DF. I fuse all elemental gems into capped ones (to use for my DF), regardless of their value, although I try not to fuse 3 big ones together, to reduce the amount of fuses needed. I don't mind the time it takes to fuse as I play DM a lot (probably 70% DM and 30% normal play). I only have 2 DFs at the moment so will start working on the elemental gems when these two are capped (unless I obtain more DFs). Currently my intention is to only start working on elemental gems after all my DFs are capped.

I like your approach to DF. I think I'll do the same instead of defocusing.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:26 am 

Question, if you use a PPS 30 sec potion how many breaks does that provide when you PP?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:45 am 

Onarr wrote:
Question, if you use a PPS 30 sec potion how many breaks does that provide when you PP?

The same as a single PPS 3sec gem...with the drawback (for the current AT stage) of a 30 seconds break...

If you were "really willing" to do something like that, the way would be to reallocate your stat points to "loose" the potion master skill before brewing a few of those (as a PPS 3sec potions)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:58 am 

Thanks THX that is what I thought.

Was really looking at my low level Isa (5) with no PPS gems and trying to see if I could find a work around using PPS and OHGM potions to get past the break stage. Had no problem with the first two stages and could probably manage the dodges in the last stage but you need the right gems for the break stage. I have a GPA but would need to many PPS potions.

As always thanks

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:22 pm 

Hi All (new guy here),

Apologies in advance if this has been asked repeatedly in the last 29 pages (I skimmed through a few and then went tl;dr...) but: I'm currently progressing through my 5th deathless mode. The final bosses in act 5 of the 4th deathless mode were pretty challenging. So I've rolled back 20 awakenings and rolled back the deathless bosses one level as well.

My understanding is that for every time you do one loop of the "normal" game you can reset the deathless bosses back one level as well. So, my question is, can I keep doing this to level my gear up? That is, do a loop of all the deathless quests, then do a loop of the normal quests, rollback deathless boss difficulty x1 - lather, rinse, repeat?

Yes, it's missing the point of the challenge of deathless mode a bit - but once I can level my gear a bit more (when I've finished the 5th deathless set) I think it'll be a bit more evenly matched.
Thanks in advance for any tips

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:37 pm 
Site Admin

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Actually rolling back 'deathless' refers to normal mode bosses, or deathless mode. Deathless mode can't be rolled back. Rolling back awakenings reduces the titan's level in normal mode and rolling back the deathless reduces the bosses in normal mode. Deathless mode is fixed.

Try using nullify and freeze ring in deathless mode with dual weapons, that helps for any difficult situations like great parry all and makes bosses take all effect from your darkfire.

As a fail safe you can turn off cloud save before entering deathless, then if you die delete the app, sign out of gamecenter, reload the app and open then sign into gamecenter when promoted and you'll be back to when you last had cloud save on.

Make sure you fuse a gem or play a normal act with cloud save on first so that your progress has been saved before turning it off to enter deathless mode.

2Tone73 wrote:
Hi All (new guy here),

Apologies in advance if this has been asked repeatedly in the last 29 pages (I skimmed through a few and then went tl;dr...) but: I'm currently progressing through my 5th deathless mode. The final bosses in act 5 of the 4th deathless mode were pretty challenging. So I've rolled back 20 awakenings and rolled back the deathless bosses one level as well.

My understanding is that for every time you do one loop of the "normal" game you can reset the deathless bosses back one level as well. So, my question is, can I keep doing this to level my gear up? That is, do a loop of all the deathless quests, then do a loop of the normal quests, rollback deathless boss difficulty x1 - lather, rinse, repeat?

Yes, it's missing the point of the challenge of deathless mode a bit - but once I can level my gear a bit more (when I've finished the 5th deathless set) I think it'll be a bit more evenly matched.
Thanks in advance for any tips

Post subject: Re: Quick Answer Thread
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:58 pm 

Glamdring804 wrote:
Cpl_Hicks wrote:
What happens if one accidentally sells an AT prize gear to the merchant? Is it gone forever?
Attachment:
image.jpg

I would assume the only way to reobtain it would be from a future AT. Never tried it, hope I never find out...
*crosses fingers*

Dunno if this was answered but you can just buy it back. I sold the spike wheel after a roll over so that I could buy gems from the ship and was able to get it back when I had the money.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:41 am 

Question: does IB 3 work with iOS 11?
Answer: I did a quick 2 minutes test run, and everything seems fine
Will test more...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 220 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next