TamLChannel.com
TamLChannel Forum • View topic - Skill Club - Aegis Form - IB3 5:1, Skill & Challenge Fights

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:41 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 7:54 am 

This club is for those veteran players who wish to display their skill and for new players who which to challenge themselves. Post videos in the comments below for verification. Videos should include Boss/Titan level and boss perk (if applicable), gear & equipped gems (before and after fight), potions, skills and stat points (before and after fight).

For a ratio fight, your stats including gear must be a ratio of the Titan's level. Eg 5:1 fight against a level 50,000 Worker, allows you to have 10,000 stat points. A 4:1 fight against a level 25,000 Boss allows for 6,250 in stat points. Note that 50 health points = 1 stat point.

For the benefit of less experienced players, post the entire fight so that they can learn techniques. (I learnt some stepbacks and techniques by analysing fights of other players). Spliced/ altered videos are invalid. For fights against the Worker, he must fight in all three weapon classes.

Completing any challenge gets you into the club. You are encouraged to complete further challenges to show your progression and ultimately, all challenges.

Restrictions for ratio:
Only round stat gems (health, attack, magic, shield).
One hex gem (Titan break +2 or perfect parry stun 3s).
All other gems disallowed (magic/shield/health regeneration, weapon specific gems, charge gems, on hit gems, BC-1, triangle gems), unless otherwise specified.

No potions.

No ultimate magic (unless specified for the particular fight).

No 2nd chance.

Your ring can be no higher than the Titan's level divided by 1000 to allow for a fair fight when not using ultimate magic. You may use a Titan level gem to augment the Titan's level if you have no low level rings. The Titan's true level still needs to be above 10,000.

Titan level gems will not count towards your hex gem count.

You may reallocate stat points in shield to mimic "immune to super".

You may use a ring without magic to mimic "immune to magic".

You may not use elemental or darkfire attack but you can use elemental or all defence for fights using a heavy weapon or sword and shield.

The victorious may display their achievement in their signature "Skilled Warrior : 'Achievement'".

To display comprehensive understanding of the boss' stepbacks and sequences, boss levels should be 10k or above.

New achievers may suggest challenges for other members after completing at least 3 challenges. You should also complete the challenge yourself 1) to show that it is doable. 2) so that you have the honour of being first on the list.

TamL's Video Guides -
For help with cracking stepbacks, check out this Stepbacks Playlist
For examples of 5:1 fights, check out this Skill Fights playlist
Note that some fights show 2 hex gems however only 1 is allowed in this Skill Club

Challenges
Beginner's Luck
Defeat any boss Titan at a 5:1 Ratio. A beginner will be defined as someone who has never submitted a 5:1 video on this forum or Epic Games Forums. If you have completed 5:1s before, then you can qualify for this challenge but submitting a fight that you successfully completed in one attempt.
No boss perk required.
1) ManOfSteel - Siris vs. The Worker (Perfect Block Only 5:1) Defeated on 1st Attempt
2) TehLiveOrkwer Siris vs. The Worker (Great Parry Only 5:1) Defeated on First Attempt
3) TamL vs. Ausar the Vile Heavy/Elemental 5:1

Under Boss
Defeat Act 1 Radriar?? at 5:1.
No boss perk required. Round and hex gems only. No ultimate magic.
1) ManOfSteel
2) TehLiveOrkwer
3) TamL

Informant
Defeat Terrovax at 5:1.
1) TamL
2) ManOfSteel
3) TehLiveOrkwer

Ascended
Defeat Varun at 5:1.
1) ManOfSteel
2) TehLiveOrkwer
3) TamL

Lover's Quarrel
Defeat Lelindre at a 5:1 with Siris.
Round and hex gems only. No ultimate magic.
1) ManOfSteel
2)TehLiveOrkwer
3) TamL

The God Queen
Defeat Dual & Light Radriar in Act 5 with Isa.
1) ManOfSteel
2) TehLiveOrkwer Light Dual

I am Divinity
Defeat the Worker at 5:1.
1) ManOfSteel
2) TehLiveOrkwer

I am Trinity
Defeat the Worker at 5:1 with dual, light and heavy weapons.
1) TehLiveOrkwer
2) ManOfSteel

Redemption
Defeat the Worker at 10:1.
1) ManOfSteel
2) TehLiveOrkwer

Ultimate Mage
Defeat The Worker using ultimate magic only. 5:1 Ratio Fight
If you use shock, divide the Worker's level by 100 for your maximum spell number. Divide by 67 for incinerate and by 50 for holy.
Spell number = (ring level x 10) + (magic stat points divided by 50). Any attack made with a weapon must be negligible. Normal Damage resist is ideal.
1) ManOfSteel
2) TehLiveOrkwer

Worker Down
Defeat the Worker at 5:1 against all boss perks.
Elemental, Immune to Magic, Immune to Super, Superfast Attack, Great Parry Only, Perfect Block Only, Normal Damage Resist.
For normal damage resist you may use ultimate magic.
If you use shock, divide the Worker's level by 100 for your maximum spell number. Divide by 67 for incinerate and by 50 for holy.
Spell number = (ring level x 10) + (magic stat points divided by 50).
Round and hex gems only. No ultimate magic except normal damage resist.

1) ManOfSteel
2) TehLiveOrkwer

I'm In Charge
Defeat the Worker using any combination of charge and/or break gems and (optional)perfect parry gems.
Only other gems allowed - round gems. Ultimate magic allowed. Not a ratio fight.

1) ManOfSteel

The Vile One
Defeat Dual Weilding Ausar at 5:1.
1) ManOfSteel
2) TehLiveOrkwer

The Vilest of All
Defeat all three weapon classes Ausar at 5:1.
1) TehLiveOrkwer
2) ManOfSteel

Aegis Reborn
Defeat Soulless Ausar, dressed in the Vile Set with matching weapons.
Round and hex gems only. No ultimate magic. Spectrum or elemental defense allowed.
Dual vs Dual 5:1
Light Vs Light 4:1
Heavy vs. heavy 3:1

1) ManOfSteel

King of the Deathless
Defeat all bosses at 5:1.
Radriar (Light, Heavy & Dual), Terrovax, Therin, Thane, Minnoch, Zuorsara, Oslim, Varun, Lelindre (Isa & Siris), Melek, Ryth, Ausar (Light, Heavy & Dual) The Worker. Round and hex gems only. No ultimate magic.
1)TehLiveOrkwer Ausar Light Ausar Heavy
2) ManOfSteel

I am the Batman
Defeat the Dark Knight at 5:1.
1)ManOfSteel

From Zero to Hero
Defeat Zero Mech at 5:1.
1) ManOfSteel

Worker Vs. Worker Switcheroo
Defeat the Worker, dressed in the Origin, using the Infinity Weapons (Infinity Blade, Infinity Swords and Infinity Cleaver) and any switch class gem in a single fight.
Not a ratio fight, Ultimate Magic allowed. All three weapon classes must be used by the Worker and you must complete at least 1 break with each of your three weapons. (Break = dodge, parry, block, Perfect Parry Stun 3s but not Super.) No potions. No 2nd chance.
1) ManOfSteel

Revenge : Dual of the Fates
Defeat Ryth at 5:1 with Siris.
No ultimate magic allowed.
1) ManOfSteel Frozen Marshmallow Man
2) TehLiveOrkwer

A Woman's Touch
Defeat Ryth with Isa at 5:1.
No ultimate magic allowed.
1) ManOfSteel Pounded Marshmallow Man

How'd You Do That?
Defeat any Boss in One Break (no potions). Not a ratio fight. Ultimate magic allowed.
1) ManOfSteel
2) TamL

Ninja Master
Defeat the 4 female Asian warriors at 5:1. Round stat gems only. 1 hex gem. NO ultimate magic, potions or 2nd chance.
1) ManOfSteel

New Challenges

Collect This
Defeat Level 15,000 Collector at 5:1 for all 3 weapon classes for both Isa and Siris.
NB: Find the Collector. Switch to the weapon you wish to beat him against. Allow your character to lose. (Make sure there are no gems equipped in the weapon). Find him again. He will be at lvl 15,000. Defeat him, claim back your weapon and continue for the challenge. Only round stat gems. One hex gem. NO ultimate magic, potions or 2nd chance. You must take no damage from the Collector. The weapon the Collector uses must be at least lvl 10. Show its stats at the end of the fight.

Skill Boss
Defeat any Boss Titan or Ninja Titan at 5:1 without the use of Magic and Super. All stepbacks must be cracked by dodging. Only round stat gems. One hex gem. NO ultimate magic, potions or 2nd chance.
1) ManOfSteel
2) TamL

Skill Boss Pro
Defeat any Boss Titan or Ninja Titan at 5:1 without the use of Magic and Super. All stepbacks must be cracked by dodging. Only round stat gems. One hex gem. NO ultimate magic, potions or 2nd chance. No bonus combos.
1) ManOfSteel (2 in 1. Lelindre is a boss and a female ninja).
2) TamL (2 in 1. Lelindre is a boss and a female ninja)

Too Fast, Too Furious
Defeat Lelindre with Isa by taking her health to zero. No potions. (Play opening dialog)
1) ManOfSteel

El Capitán
Defeat the Worker with only capped rare gems in all the slots. DarkFire, Elemental and round stat gems only. No other gems. No potions, second chance or offensive magic (shock, incinerate or holy). Not a ratio fight.

Maximum Damage
Defeat the Worker with all gear at the max level (currently level 200). No other restrictions.
1) ManOfSteel

Master of the Aegis Form
All above challenges completed.
Masters of the Aegis Form are encouraged (but not obligated) to complete any new challenges that may come after their induction into this Tier.

1) ManOfSteel

Running Commentary
Defeat any Boss or Titan at 5:1 whilst giving a LIVE commentary on your fight! Round and hex gems only. No ultimate magic.
1) TamL vs. Ausar the Vile Heavy/Elemental 5:1
2) ManOfSteel vs. the God King 5:1

Last edited by ManOfSteel on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:28 pm, edited 57 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:12 pm 

Nullified
Defeat all normal mode bosses except Ryth without nullify magic.
2 x titan break 10 potions can be used per 1 million boss health (so you could use 14 x tb 10 potions with a 7 million level boss)
No second chance potions. No normal damage resist bosses
1) ManOfSteel

Nullified - Deathless
Defeat all deathless mode bosses except Ryth without nullify magic.
2 x titan break 10 potions can be used per 1 million boss health (so you could use 14 x tb 10 potions with a 7 million level boss)
No second chance potions. No normal damage resist bosses

Ryth Nullified
Defeat Ryth in normal and deathless mode without nullify magic.
No second chance potions.

Last edited by ManOfSteel on Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:56 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:14 pm 

TamL wrote:
Awesome work ManofSteel! 8-) That looks perfect! So many challenges :D

Thanks. I was enjoying myself and might have gotten a bit carried away. LOL!

Last edited by ManOfSteel on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:21 pm 
Site Admin

ManOfSteel wrote:
TamL wrote:
Awesome work ManofSteel! 8-) That looks perfect! So many challenges :D

Thanks. I was enjoying myself and might have gotten a bit carried away. LOL!

The more the better I reckon! I'm also going to enjoy meeting them :D

Last edited by TamL on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:29 am 

New Fight completed. Worker vs. Worker Switcheroo.

Last edited by ManOfSteel on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 6:34 am 
Site Admin

ManOfSteel wrote:

That was a great fight! I mentioned in the other thread it was great how you switched bonus combos with ease 8-) it's hard enough switiching to the different play style, congrats!

Last edited by TamL on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:54 am 

ManOfSteel wrote:

Nice fight, MOS. 8-)
I am in awe at the Worker's amazing moves. I never get to see them since I'm always so busy taking him down and usually skip the middle sequence with my crazy nonstop action. I didn't know he had a small solar dual blade. Whoa!

Last edited by Cpl_Hicks on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 11:44 am 

Cpl_Hicks wrote:
ManOfSteel wrote:

Nice fight, MOS. 8-)
I am in awe at the Worker's amazing moves. I never get to see them since I'm always so busy taking him down and usually skip the middle sequence with my crazy nonstop action. I didn't know he had a small solar dual blade. Whoa!

Yeah, the Worker is amazing. Nice fight. :D

I actually believe that is supposed to be a weaponized force field, not a Solar Trans. It's basically his shield in the shape of a knife.

Last edited by Glamdring804 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:12 pm 

TamL wrote:
ManOfSteel wrote:

That was a great fight! I mentioned in the other thread it was great how you switched bonus combos with ease 8-) it's hard enough switiching to the different play style, congrats!

Thanks TamL :)

The fight wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I quite enjoyed it. Cpl_Hicks said that kicks do less damage than sword hits so I used that to my advantage along with the blunt. The only thing I would have done different is use a high stat health instead of the high stat magic. Thanks for the tip!!

Tips
As much as I would like to say I remember all three bonus combo sequences, it actually uses the bonus combo sequence of the first weapon you use. In my case the heavy weapon. So all three weapons have that sequence throughout the fight. What is nice though is that when you use the dual weapons you can continue your combos after as usual. So, you can use which weapon you prefer first and keep that bonus combo sequence for all three weapons.

Blocking and dodge are almost opposites. Once your "wrap" your head around that, and you know the Workers/Titan's stepbacks, then it is pretty easy. I got it quicker than I expected as I hadn't fought the worker with a heavy weapon for a while.

Use the ring of elements. It has both blunt and heal. Given you can't use potions or 2nd chance that will be immeasurable. Since kicks take the least damage, you choose when you want to be hit. For me it did it when my magic meter was full or close to full. Take the hit, (a kick preferably) then heal myself. Watch out for double hits!! Being able to fight the Worker without being hit makes it easy to choose when you want to be hit.

My plan was heavy against heavy, dual against dual and light against light but my second hit was unplanned so I winged it till the end. lol.

Last edited by ManOfSteel on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:22 pm 

Cpl_Hicks wrote:
ManOfSteel wrote:

Nice fight, MOS. 8-)

Yea. He is quite athletic. I wanted to dodge the twirly overhead stepbacks in the beginning but he had other plans.

Siris also has a tiny dagger but he never uses it. I have a theory about him, the Worker, Radriar and The Collector.
[spoiler]Image[/spoiler]

Last edited by ManOfSteel on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next