TamLChannel.com
TamLChannel Forum • View topic - Skill Club - Aegis Form - IB3 5:1, Skill & Challenge Fights

It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:28 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:15 pm 

Here's something to know about shade is kuroshino apprentice same gear same helm same belt
Kunochai bugeshai mx ninja are collectors apprentice when they use heavy checkout there step backs similar to collectors crack their step backs carcked collectors

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 4:04 pm 

Just look when their stepbacks is very similar to collectors no doubt about it

Last edited by Mephiles Lord Of Nightmare on Tue Nov 03, 2015 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 9:29 am 

Mephiles Lord Of Nightmare wrote:
Any tips for highest shield helm for siris and isa

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hey Mephiles, this isn't really the right place to ask this kind of question. For future reference, it belongs in the Answer Thread: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=102

As such, I've answered it there.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:18 am 

New Achievements added for TamL under Lover's Quarrel, Skill Boss and Skill Boss Pro.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:29 pm 
Site Admin

ManOfSteel wrote:
New Achievements added for TamL under Lover's Quarrel, Skill Boss and Skill Boss Pro.

Yay! Thanks ManOfSteel :D

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:50 pm 

TamL wrote:
ManOfSteel wrote:

Congratulations!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:42 am 
Site Admin

Glamdring804 wrote:
TamL wrote:
ManOfSteel wrote:

Congratulations!

Thanks Glamdring! It was quite tough in the last scene :P

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:12 pm 
Site Admin

I thought there was an achievement for defeating a boss at 5:1 in one attempt, but I can't see it either here or on EGF :? Was I imagining it? If so, I think we should have it as an achievement , and if we do, I got it - https://youtu.be/i0yhmfwOYdM :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:06 pm 

TamL wrote:
I thought there was an achievement for defeating a boss at 5:1 in one attempt, but I can't see it either here or on EGF :? Was I imagining it? If so, I think we should have it as an achievement , and if we do, I got it - https://youtu.be/i0yhmfwOYdM :D

The fact that you did that on your first try, with live commentary, is perhaps the most amazing thing I've seen you do, and you have done some seriously awesome stuff in the time I've known you. Sadly, it's pretty much impossible to prove that you it was your first try. I have absolute faith in your skills and honesty, but you never know what kind of smelly troll you might stumble across on the Internet, so that's probably why there isn't any HA like that. However, I would request that MoS make a HA in this club to celebrate your awesomeness. We're all friends here. I think we can agree you deserve it. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2016 5:28 pm 
Site Admin

Glamdring804 wrote:
TamL wrote:

The fact that you did that on your first try, with live commentary, is perhaps the most amazing thing I've seen you do, and you have done some seriously awesome stuff in the time I've known you. Sadly, it's pretty much impossible to prove that you it was your first try. I have absolute faith in your skills and honesty, but you never know what kind of smelly troll you might stumble across on the Internet, so that's probably why there isn't any HA like that. However, I would request that MoS make a HA in this club to celebrate your awesomeness. We're all friends here. I think we can agree you deserve it. ;)

Thanks Glamdring! :D Yes I impressed myself with that feat haha . I think there should be an HA for completing a 5:1 with live commentary too It was really hard :shock: I guess you're right it's hard to prove, but you know I was so sure an HA existed for that either here or EGF, I still remember reading it so I don't know what I'm thinking of if it doesn't exist...

I vote ManofSteel make a 5:1 first attempt HA too! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next