TamLChannel.com
TamLChannel Forum • View topic - Skill Club - Aegis Form - IB3 5:1, Skill & Challenge Fights

It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 4:17 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:51 am 

Here is my submission for running commentary. I'm not a skilled orator like TamL but with practice I'll get there. I mentioned before I Was going to attempt the Worker first, which I did, but on reviewing the recording there was some background noise which I didn't like. I will fight the worker again the next time i meet him. This fight is against the God King in Act 1. Running Commentary Against the God King.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:45 pm 

Very nice job.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:39 pm 
Site Admin

ManOfSteel wrote:
Here is my submission for running commentary. I'm not a skilled orator like TamL but with practice I'll get there. I mentioned before I Was going to attempt the Worker first, which I did, but on reviewing the recording there was some background noise which I didn't like. I will fight the worker again the next time i meet him. This fight is against the God King in Act 1. Running Commentary Against the God King.

Cool! Nice to hear your voice :D It's definitely hard to speak and fight at the same time :P

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:22 pm 

TamL wrote:
ManOfSteel wrote:

Cool! Nice to hear your voice :D It's definitely hard to speak and fight at the same time :P

It's not as nice as yours :D

Yes. Talking and playing can be challenging. Hope to do the worker video soon. The chips in the upcoming AT will be compensation for changing my stats to for these 5:1s.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:55 am 

Worker vs. Worker running commentary.
https://youtu.be/N7mWrn6sSRE

I apologise for the poor quality. Not sure what happened.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:24 am 

ManOfSteel wrote:
TamL wrote:
ManOfSteel wrote:
Here is my submission for running commentary. I'm not a skilled orator like TamL but with practice I'll get there.

It's not as nice as yours :D

I agree. TamL's voice rocks.
I was hoping Aussie Siri might have a similar tone but was disappointed.

@apple: #TamL4AussieFemSiri

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:32 am 

Oh man, that would be awesome.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:16 pm 
Site Admin

Haha :lol: you guys give me great encouragement! Probably Siri British would be closer to my accent, but I am a mix of the 2... I found going up at the end of my sentence made me understandable to Australians so it's become my normal voice now :D

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:18 am 

Hi I'm quite new to the forum,

I was wondering if a low level skill fights club might be needed for forum users that are having a tough time on the skill club or carn't do 5:1 fights because they're a to low level or quite hard for them.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:42 pm 

RAIDRIAR BLADE LEGEND 258 wrote:
Hi I'm quite new to the forum,

I was wondering if a low level skill fights club might be needed for forum users that are having a tough time on the skill club or carn't do 5:1 fights because they're a to low level or quite hard for them.

The way 5:1 fights are designed, they should be the same regardless of level because your stats are always 1/5th of the titans' level. The fight should last 6-8 mins. TamL can correct me if I am wrong but the only exception is low level bosses do not do all of the step backs.

However, I am open to suggestions for new challenges for beginners. Fun fights like the switcheroos or magic charge fights were created for that reason. If you have any other suggestions, I'll be happy to add them :)

And....

WELCOME!!! :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 20  Next