TamLChannel.com
TamLChannel Forum • View topic - Skill Club - Aegis Form - IB3 5:1, Skill & Challenge Fights

It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:20 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:56 pm 

New fight. Maximum Damage. Defeating the Worker with all gear at Max level. https://youtu.be/qnsosAe_VV0

I couldn't enter it for El Captitan as well, which was the original plan, as I accidentally activated 2nd chance :( I took out the titan speed gem and was taken off guard by his speed. I normally play with a TS 80%. Better luck next time. Also played without the BC gems which threw me as well as I forgot the full Keldrew BC sequence for a second. LOL!
TamL, I can't seem to edit the OP. Can you add it for me?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:47 pm 
Site Admin

ManOfSteel wrote:
New fight. Maximum Damage. Defeating the Worker with all gear at Max level. https://youtu.be/qnsosAe_VV0

I couldn't enter it for El Captitan as well, which was the original plan, as I accidentally activated 2nd chance :( I took out the titan speed gem and was taken off guard by his speed. I normally play with a TS 80%. Better luck next time. Also played without the BC gems which threw me as well as I forgot the full Keldrew BC sequence for a second. LOL!

Congratulations for achieving Maximum Damage ManOfSteel! Awesome to see all your gear at level 200 and maximum gems, so Boss 8-)

I added you to the OP. Not sure why you couldn't edit it. Make sure you clear your browser cookies and then login, then check you can edit it as the cookies were recently changed.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 1:43 am 

ManOfSteel wrote:

Respect! .

Good on you, Superman!

Tip of the hat to El Cap, indeed!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:02 am 

Thanks guys :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:55 pm 
Site Admin

After steadily working my way through the deathless bosses without nullify I thought this would be a great challenge to include in this thread, called 'Nullified' . No other gear or gem restrictions, except maybe no titan break potions or bonus combo super charge gems, other than that anything goes except no nullify! :D 8-)

So...what do others think? If there's no objections I'll include it in this thread...or MaOfSteel will :)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:48 pm 

TamL wrote:
After steadily working my way through the deathless bosses without nullify I thought this would be a great challenge to include in this thread, called 'Nullified' . No other gear or gem restrictions, except maybe no titan break potions or bonus combo super charge gems, other than that anything goes except no nullify! :D 8-)

So...what do others think? If there's no objections I'll include it in this thread...or MaOfSteel will :)

Sounds like a plan. I'll make it so. I'll load my playlist when I'm done. I'll probably be a bit OP for regular bosses as I can kill them with one dodge break and a few tb gems and nullify so without nullify should be a 3 or 4 dodge break fight. But definitely can't attempt Deathless Mode without potions. My Deathless Mode bosses are at level 7M+ now and with potions those fights take about an hour with no nullify. Does it have to be Deathless mode bosses? My regular mode bosses are actually higher than your DM bosses.

Last edited by ManOfSteel on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:00 pm 

I can't edit :(

You can add this :-
Nullified
Defeat all Bosses without using nullify. No titan break potions or bonus combo charge gems. No other gear or gem restrictions.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:03 pm 

Are we including Ryth? :(

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:45 pm 
Site Admin

Hmm good question, yes let's include Ryth, though it will be scary :shock: . I don't know why you can't edit, I'll check out what's happened there. How about we have 2 categories of Nullified, like Nuliified for normal mode and then 'Nullified - Deathless' for deathless mode.

My idea was for deathless as that's what makes it more of a challenge. What about if your bosses are over a certain level then a certain number of tb potions are allowed. What do you think would be fair figures to still have a fight with some risk...?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 1:49 am 

TamL wrote:
Hmm good question, yes let's include Ryth, though it will be scary :shock: . I don't know why you can't edit, I'll check out what's happened there. How about we have 2 categories of Nullified, like Nuliified for normal mode and then 'Nullified - Deathless' for deathless mode.

My idea was for deathless as that's what makes it more of a challenge. What about if your bosses are over a certain level then a certain number of tb potions are allowed. What do you think would be fair figures to still have a fight with some risk...?

I used 4 or 5 potions with the Worker and the fight takes about an hour :(

Two categories would be fair. My challenge is my Regular bosses are high but my gems make me OP. Deathless mode bosses are ridiculously high but without potions I don't stand a chance.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 196 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next