It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:47 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:24 am 

Cpl_Hicks wrote:
ManOfSteel wrote:
TamL wrote:
ManOfSteel wrote:
Thanks for putting my movie in the links. I hit 1600 views today thanks to you guys :D

Nice! That was an epic task! 8-) I can't imagine how long it took to upload :shock:

I'm ashamed to say. LOLOL. 4 days on a veeeeeeeeeery slow connection. On my regular connection, it probably would have taken less than a day. Unfortunately I only noticed the errors after it had be uploaded and had quite a few views. I didn't want to go through the process again so I left it. Also the audio is a bit warped. The voices are deeper and the music in a lower key. I think that is because of the size of the file and how youtube processed it.

Epic, no doubt! 4 days!? Holy pancakes, Batman! :shock: :o :lol:

All the more reason for its inclusion in the OP. It's a monumental labor of love for the IB3 community. Thank you!

You're most welcomed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:21 pm 
Site Admin

Omg I knew I couldn't imagine it

Chillin in the GQ Castle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:33 am 

This thread is useful because it highlights special purpose builds from TamL and other experienced players that will benefit players of all levels of experience.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150731000040/https://forums.epicgames.com/threads/990085-Special-Builds-Slices-Like-Butter
Thanks to TamL for linking her videos and Man of Steel aka Avalon Wizard for sharing his builds.

Last edited by Borgwyn on Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:52 pm 

Borgwyn wrote:
This thread is useful because it highlights special purpose builds from TamL and other experienced players that will benefit players of all levels of experience.

Thanks to TamL for linking her videos and Man of Steel aka Avalon Wizard for sharing his builds.

It was a pleasure. Glad I could help other players. It was also interesting to see how people play. With no real guide in the beginning and a whole bunch of new gems in IB3, we all kinda made it up as we went along and tweaked it till we liked it. Then we met on forums compared notes and tweaked some more. I fell in love with TamL's Mage/charge build and I use it quite often against boss Titans in regular mode. Sometimes I even use it in deathless mode against lower level bosses like Minnoch and Lelindre. It also gives me a chance to practice my perfect parries. I can't believe I called level 1,000,000 "low". But everything is relative. Lol.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:35 am 

Borgwyn wrote:
https://web.archive.org/web/20150731000040/https://forums.epicgames.com/threads/990085-Special-Builds-Slices-Like-Butter

Added. Nice compilation. Thank you! :)
I'm with Darkfire7, an abbreviation legend would make the info more newbie-accessible. ;)

(Sorry for the slow response. I've been offline, so to speak, for a couple of weeks. But I'm back on patrol for the rest of the summer and then... well, let's see how it goes.)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:32 am 

Hey Hicks, do you mind if I hijack the OP of this thread? I plan on moving some of the threads from the old forum over to here, and it would be a lot easier if I have your permission to edit the OP.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:21 am 

Glamdring804 wrote:
Hey Hicks, do you mind if I hijack the OP of this thread? I plan on moving some of the threads from the old forum over to here, and it would be a lot easier if I have your permission to edit the OP.

By all means! Do whatever you need to do. Sounds like a nice addition to this forum.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:07 am 

Yep. It's something of a project. I have some fairly ambitious ideas, and it will probably take THX and I a fair amount of time to implement them, but it should be vary nice when it's done. ;) Thanks for your permission.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:17 am 

Glamdring804 wrote:
Yep. It's something of a project. I have some fairly ambitious ideas, and it will probably take THX and I a fair amount of time to implement them, but it should be vary nice when it's done. ;) Thanks for your permission.

Hey, you don't need permission from this grunt. We all serve at the pleasure of the God Queen herself. Perhaps because we dote on her so... Or perhaps for the sake of belonging to a warm and tranquil corner of this matrix we call Internet.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:44 pm 

Yeah, this little corner of the Internet is certainly worth protecting. It's empty, but it's vast, and has infinite potential. We can make great things here, and it doesn't matter if nobody ever sees them. We can truly say it's ours. :) Thanks so much Tam, for giving us a place to relax.