TamLChannel.com
TamLChannel Forum • View topic - IB3 - Tips & Tricks Compilation

It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:53 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:01 pm 

Cpl_Hicks wrote:
Just FYI, the OP* of this thread is complete. (Can I get a hallelujah? :roll: )

I'll be contacting Seplotnick, over at EGF, to see if he has any new suggestions for his timeless creation. In the meantime, please point out any errors (typos or content; but especially content-wise) you find and I will correct them for you. Thanks in advance.

*OP = first few posts of a thread, which generally contain a distillation of players' knowledge and serves as a reference.

Halleluja, my Lord

Send from iPhone with Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:00 pm 
Site Admin

Cpl_Hicks wrote:
Just FYI, the OP* of this thread is complete. (Can I get a hallelujah? :roll: )

I'll be contacting Seplotnick, over at EGF, to see if he has any new suggestions for his timeless creation. In the meantime, please point out any errors (typos or content; but especially content-wise) you find and I will correct them for you. Thanks in advance.

*OP = first few posts of a thread, which generally contain a distillation of players' knowledge and serves as a reference.

Hallelujah!!

This is Awesome Cpl_Hicks! This is an invaluable resource, thank you so much for completing it! At some point I'll go through and add my relevant videos as I mentioned as icing on the cake ;)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:37 am 

anbos wrote:
Halleluja, my Lord

TamL wrote:
Hallelujah!!

This is Awesome Cpl_Hicks! This is an invaluable resource, thank you so much for completing it! At some point I'll go through and add my relevant videos as I mentioned as icing on the cake ;)

I was being ironic and self-deprecating but thanks for the good cheer.

It took me so long to complete it, I'd bet some thought I'd forgotten the project. It still needs some polishing and embellishments but the entirety of resources are finally available.

Btw, I have another porting project of a useful thread from EGF in mind, but I'll keep it to myself for now so as not to disappoint too much in the process.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:52 pm 
Site Admin

Cpl_Hicks wrote:
anbos wrote:
Halleluja, my Lord

TamL wrote:
Hallelujah!!

It took me so long to complete it, I'd bet some thought I'd forgotten the project. It still needs some polishing and embellishments but the entirety of resources are finally available.

Btw, I have another porting project of a useful thread from EGF in mind, but I'll keep it to myself for now so as not to disappoint too much in the process.

I actually think you did it really fast considering the size of the project! I think it would be good to add Borgwyn's tip for fusing tl 500 gems from a GPA and 2 x hex tb 2 gems.

Look forward to seeing the next project!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:04 pm 

Cpl_Hicks wrote:
anbos wrote:
Halleluja, my Lord

TamL wrote:
Hallelujah!!

Well, knowing how long it's taking me to finish the OP of my equipment thread, I suspected you might still be working on it. ;) In my opinion, OPs are never truly complete.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:44 am 

TamL wrote:
I actually think you did it really fast considering the size of the project! I think it would be good to add Borgwyn's tip for fusing tl 500 gems from a GPA and 2 x hex tb 2 gems.

Look forward to seeing the next project!

Thanks TamL.

I think @Borgwyn's find is terrific and, once confirmed, worthy of inclusion in the Tips & Tricks OP (Advanced Tips section). I was hoping for some confirmation from other players, myself included, so we can determine if the 100% probability can be relied upon or if it was merely one of those flukes encountered from time to time.

I have two GPAs from first character presently in the fuse. Watch this thread for upcoming results.

If anyone else can help in this regard, that'd be great!
Glamdring804 wrote:
Cpl_Hicks wrote:
anbos wrote:
Halleluja, my Lord

TamL wrote:
Hallelujah!!

Well, knowing how long it's taking me to finish the OP of my equipment thread, I suspected you might still be working on it. ;) In my opinion, OPs are never truly complete.

I agree. OPs are always in flux and improving as newer data is gathered.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:29 pm 
Site Admin

I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I think it's amazing how you made the OP color co-ordinated! :mrgreen: Fantastic job Cpl_Hicks! The amount of work you put into the OP is greatly appreciated! :D

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:43 am 

TamL wrote:
I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but I think it's amazing how you made the OP color co-ordinated! :mrgreen: Fantastic job Cpl_Hicks! The amount of work you put into the OP is greatly appreciated! :D

Thanks TamL. Your amazing videos inspired me to polish up the OP a bit. Too bad all aesthetics are lost in Tapatalk.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

Cpl_Hicks wrote:
TamL wrote:

Thanks TamL. Your amazing videos inspired me to polish up the OP a bit. Too bad all aesthetics are lost in Tapatalk.

Yes and tapatalk turned my green smiley into a smiling cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:38 am 

Here's a good tip for beginners that wish to save 5200 chips on pretty awesome gear. The following gear items are not available through ATs or at the store or merchant. You may only obtain them by purchasing the maps (5200 chips) that lead to their locations...
"No Mercy"
Isa's dual solar trans
Siris's heavy solar trans...

or by enlisting one of your friends (or someone here on the forum) to upload them to the server for you. Notice I did not buy the maps in the pics above.
Choose the "Customize" menu...
Then the "Friends" sub-menu (symbol with three standing warriors) will list your friends. Click on the "friend" that has uploaded gear to the server for you. If this is your second play through, and have not erased older character slots, you may upload older character gear and purchase it (at 25% discount) by choosing the "Selfie" friend at the top...

Rings are not available for purchase from friends. However, they may be dropped by Titans in battle (especially if you equip a high Titan Level + gem) or the merchant may sell them to you.

"Paga Circle"
"Turquoise Band"

Plus, all Deathless Mode (except rings), Ryth and most Collector gear is available at a 25% discount from friends or selfie.

Cheers!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next