TamLChannel.com
TamLChannel Forum • View topic - TamLChannel Live Stream

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:42 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: TamLChannel Live Stream
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:47 pm 
Site Admin

New thread to announce TamLChannel mobcrush streams!

The times will vary so check this thread for latest info

Next stream Mon 27 July 8pm EDT - Low level character play, help me spend 14k chips! :D

Mobcrush - http://www.mobcrush.com/TamLChannel

Last edited by TamL on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 4:15 am 

Wanna spend 14k chips?

Vegas, baby! Vegas! 8-)

Last edited by Cpl_Hicks on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:05 am 
Site Admin

Cpl_Hicks wrote:
Wanna spend 14k chips?

Vegas, baby! Vegas! 8-)

Haha :lol: I should mention I'm not going to spend them all though :P Less than an hour to go!

http://www.mobcrush.com/TamlChannel

Last edited by TamL on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 11:51 am 

Nice streaming session, TamL. I missed the first part, but I'll catch up later after internet rush hour. ;) :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:46 pm 
Site Admin

Cpl_Hicks wrote:
Nice streaming session, TamL. I missed the first part, but I'll catch up later after internet rush hour. ;) :)

Thanks! I was a cheapskate and didn't spend any chips :P

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 3:30 pm 

TamL I'm not sure but there are some good values in the maps for low level player. In the dark Citadel there was one of the Solar Trans weapons that could take a square gem. Also on the Plains of Koroth the On Hit +1000XP gem which is tasty in the arena. I really like getting the lv 10 Origin Armour asap in low level because I just really like to win with room to spare. Call me lazy but I find the skill for picking up all the loot I find invaluable. Oh I forgot the rare attack gem is very good to get with all the round gem slots in low level gear.

I really enjoyed the video and seeing you game play. Thank you also for all the time you have spent on your forum. I'd be lost without the community. Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:18 pm 
Site Admin

Borgwyn wrote:
TamL I'm not sure but there are some good values in the maps for low level player. In the dark Citadel there was one of the Solar Trans weapons that could take a square gem. Also on the Plains of Koroth the On Hit +1000XP gem which is tasty in the arena. I really like getting the lv 10 Origin Armour asap in low level because I just really like to win with room to spare. Call me lazy but I find the skill for picking up all the loot I find invaluable. Oh I forgot the rare attack gem is very good to get with all the round gem slots in low level gear.

I really enjoyed the video and seeing you game play. Thank you also for all the time you have spent on your forum. I'd be lost without the community. Cheers.

Great to hear Borgwyn! Thanks for your kind words :) I'm glad I've been able to make this a more comfortable place for exiled epic forumers .

Good tips about the solar heavy from the map! And the gems you mention. I'll definitely grab them, thanks! Unfortunately I can't get the origin yet as the heaven blades are way out of my pay grade at this point

I'm looking forward to getting it to though, it's one of my favorites

Chillin in the GQ Castle

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:59 pm 
Site Admin

Borgwyn wrote:

Such good tips I made a video of them :) Thanks again Borgwyn! Hope you like the music, it reminds me a little of the potion cookbook track.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:10 am 

TamL wrote:
Borgwyn wrote:

Such good tips I made a video of them :) Thanks again Borgwyn! Hope you like the music, it reminds me a little of the potion cookbook track.

You are so thoughtful. I noticed the music right away. I think that was a really excellent pick of maps and agree whole heartedly. Certainly other maps build on what you suggest but I completely forgot about the rings. The hex slot is very helpful especially if you snag a BC-1 but otherwise is multi value for TB+2 or Gold+37%.

Brilliant as always. Thanks TamL for the shout out.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:02 am 
Site Admin

Borgwyn wrote:
TamL wrote:
Borgwyn wrote:

You are so thoughtful. I noticed the music right away. I think that was a really excellent pick of maps and agree whole heartedly. Certainly other maps build on what you suggest but I completely forgot about the rings. The hex slot is very helpful especially if you snag a BC-1 but otherwise is multi value for TB+2 or Gold+37%.

Brilliant as always. Thanks TamL for the shout out.

Glad you liked it! Yes I'm finding 2 hex slots with my low level characters very handy. My favorite combo is a pp stun and a tb gem.

Chillin in the GQ Castle