TamLChannel.com
TamLChannel Forum • View topic - Technical Issues

It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:45 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
  Print view Previous topic | Next topic 
 Post subject: Re: Technical Issues
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:05 pm 

THX1138 wrote:
Yeah,
But some actions (like taking a look at their servers), they are the only option.

Like that script (game re-install). If you cloud save is corrupted, all this is mooted. Then your only option is for them to clean your game save at the servers, give you some compensation for the trouble (gold, chips) and, sorry, start again.
They can be quite generous, depending on your previous game save/level.

At which level were you when the trouble began ?

not much just lv.50
and 800 USD Purchase

oh i try your scrip, it work. (not old save, i mean my lv.2 can restore)
thank you.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:23 am 

bird5388 wrote:
THX1138 wrote:
Yeah,
But some actions (like taking a look at their servers), they are the only option.

Like that script (game re-install). If you cloud save is corrupted, all this is mooted. Then your only option is for them to clean your game save at the servers, give you some compensation for the trouble (gold, chips) and, sorry, start again.
They can be quite generous, depending on your previous game save/level.

At which level were you when the trouble began ?

not much just lv.50
and 800 USD Purchase

oh i try your scrip, it work. (not old save, i mean my lv.2 can restore)
thank you.

Bird, sorry, but I have to ask: how did you managed to expend 800 ?
Chips ? Gold ?

And, even though you lost your previous game save, your "investment" was preserved in the new game save ?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 12:34 am 

Quote:
[
Chips ? Gold ?

And, even though you lost your previous game save, your "investment" was preserved in the new game save ?

no plan just purchase first money and chip and purchase again when it empty.
most paid for equipment and spinning rare gem wheel

no preserved in new play save

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:01 am 

bird5388 wrote:
Quote:
[
Chips ? Gold ?

no plan just purchase first money and chip and purchase again when it empty.
most paid for equipment and spinning rare gem wheel

no preserved in new play save

That's a bit strange.
So far, as I know, when you start a new character slot, all your previous purchases should be there...

In time, you mcpid haven't changed right ?
Do you have screen shots of you "technical data"before those problems have began ?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 5:27 pm 

Quote:

That's a bit strange.
So far, as I know, when you start a new character slot, all your previous purchases should be there...

In time, you mcpid haven't changed right ?
Do you have screen shots of you "technical data"before those problems have began ?

i don't know what is anomaly about this.

however i just got refunded.
thank you infinity blade team and apple support.
now i start happy play again.

thank you THX1138

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:06 pm 

Just an update, guys. Chair gave me a new save (on 25th March) with characters set at level 292 (old save had them at level ~370), they said they couldn't do any higher. The Awakenings were set at 100 each (old save had ~220 Awakenings each) but DMs or any other progress were reset to 0. They included gold and chips so I spent a few days last week spinning the gem wheels and fusing them to see what I could get back. Unfortunately, the amount they included only allowed me to get my Titan LVL gem to 8000 (old save was 27,000), and my rare Stat Gems only 1/4 of the old save levels (e.g., Rare Health Stat Gem only 240 vs ~1000), same with DarkFires. I sent them an email 4 days later (29th March) explaining that the amount of chips included should be at least about 6 times higher for me to get close to the old save level (I also had to account for gear mastering with chips as mastering all the gear to the previous levels normally would take an excessive amount of time). Unfortunately, they haven't replied to my email I sent them a week ago so I'll have to assume they're unwilling to include any more chips, despite their earlier claim that with their venues of compensation have allowed players in the past to regain previous levels. It is clear (if their situation was similar to mine) that those players only regained the previous levels mainly due to their time and effort investment, rather than the gold/chips provided. It took me A LOT of time and effort to collect and fuse all those gems and I don't think I'm willing to do it all over again. It would be easier if I could get my Titan Level Gem to 27,000+ as around that level the titans would drop capped Rare Stat and Elemental Gems so I could just do playthroughs with Gem Drop Gems to collect the gems but at 8000 it's not worth it. In addition, since my DarkFire and Stat Gems aren't anywhere near the old save levels, the fights also take longer so doing 18 playthoughs in DM would take an awful lot of time. Just FYI.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:56 pm 

That's always a sad affair..
From the few cases I know, in which the player stayed playing (like anbos)
The player had to play it all back.
Wheels? Well, i told you, even if they had issues you a few tens of millions of chips, just about no use. Even on top of my 2400 awakes (Isa and siris), siris and Isa level over 800 and I get nothing but disposable gems from wheels (i never got a GPA, BC-1, on break magic charge, or anything alike).
I know it's painful, and it is a personal decision, the best I can advice is to you to look if you can, or wish, to do it over again. And it depends on how far you want to push it.
Anbos lost about one year of his game, he started over and nowadays he is over DM120-160.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:51 pm 

Well, wheels were actually quite useful in my case, it's just that the amount of chips they provided only allowed me to get the gems back to about 1/4th-1/6th of the level before. With the right amount of chips I would have been telling you a completely different update on the issue. I was pessimistic before but when I started spinning them I saw I could get the gems back to the previous level, I was just way short of what I need to get there. I got a really decent amount of capped elemental gems (about 15-20% of all gems) and 7 of each capped "on break super/magic charge" gems; I also got a few GPAs and even 2 BC-1 gems (although I wasn't really expecting them, I was simply planning on fusing them from gems I get from wheels). I also got quite a few dual health/attack charge gems that were the perfect values to use for fusing BC-1 gems so I actually now already have 7 BC-1 gems (I had 21 before). In short, the wheels are actually much more useful than I had thought they would be and are definitely the fastest way to get ALL the gems back to their previous levels, it's just that it seems Chair are underestimating just how many gems/fuses/upgrades are required to achieve them. Thank you for your advice though, THX, as always, it is much appreciated.

Post subject: Technical Issues
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:11 am 

CEJ777 wrote:
Well, wheels were actually quite useful in my case, it's just that the amount of chips they provided only allowed me to get the gems back to about 1/4th-1/6th of the level before. With the right amount of chips I would have been telling you a completely different update on the issue. I was pessimistic before but when I started spinning them I saw I could get the gems back to the previous level, I was just way short of what I need to get there. I got a really decent amount of capped elemental gems (about 15-20% of all gems) and 7 of each capped "on break super/magic charge" gems; I also got a few GPAs and even 2 BC-1 gems (although I wasn't really expecting them, I was simply planning on fusing them from gems I get from wheels). I also got quite a few dual health/attack charge gems that were the perfect values to use for fusing BC-1 gems so I actually now already have 7 BC-1 gems (I had 21 before). In short, the wheels are actually much more useful than I had thought they would be and are definitely the fastest way to get ALL the gems back to their previous levels, it's just that it seems Chair are underestimating just how many gems/fuses/upgrades are required to achieve them. Thank you for your advice though, THX, as always, it is much appreciated.

indeed, quite interesting to know.
about how many wheels have you spun ? 100? 1000?
I mean, I may have spun, over those 3+ years I'm playing, about a few dozens (if that much) wheels, more like 20 then 100.
so it could just be the case that my sample was too small.

OR it's just some 'game mechanics' kicking in.
Like, long ago, i was collecting elemental gems to forge a rare one of each kind. there was one kind (shock I think) which took ages for me to get the needed ones so I could forge a capped outdoor one and then, finally, a rare one. after I got the 'last piece', for a while, I got loads of 'shock gems'....

same is happening now with magic stat gems. they used to be quite rare (more rare than attack stat gems). Now that I got two capped rare gems, I'm also getting lots of them now...

They have quite a sense of humor of kinds.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:14 am 

THX1138 wrote:
indeed, quite interesting to know.
about how many wheels have you spin ? 100? 1000?
I mean, I may have spun, over those 3+ years I'm playing, about a few dozens (if that much) wheels, more like 20 then 100.
so it could just be the case that my sample was too small.

OR it's just some 'game mechanics' kicking in.
Like, long ago, i was collecting elemental gems to forge a rare one of each kind. there was one kind (shock I think) which took ages for me to get the needed ones so I could forge a capped outdoor one and then, finally, a rare one. after I got the 'last piece', for a while, I got loads of 'shock gems'....

same is happening now with magic stat gems. they used to be quite rare (more rare than attack stat gems). Now that I got two capped rare gems, I'm also getting lots of them now...

They have quite a sense of humor of kinds.

Yes, I found it very interesting as well. I certainly was not expecting either GPA or BC-1 gems ever to come up in the wheels, I previously thought they could only be fused, dropped or bought from the ship. Yes, I think your sample was just too small; I spun several hundreds of wheels so the sample was much larger.

Yes, I can't rule out game mechanics either, that's very possible and was one of the explanations that had crossed my mind. Perhaps it was because I hadn't acquired the first DarkFire gem yet when I spun all those wheels. I think I might have had different results (fewer capped elemental gems) if I had first acquired the DarkFire gem.

Also, I think it's possible that gem wheel results also depend on your Awakening count as well, in the same way that higher awakenings get you better gem drops from titans/chests. Perhaps your awakening levels were too high to get a good amount of gems you wanted and instead you were getting higher value gems (like combat triangles)?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 168 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next